8.16.2008

I was very excited to watch the Olympic track and field on the internet. But it turns out NBC does not have the track and field on the internet. I figured I could watch things like the steeplechase and 10Km runs. Things that they won't show on tv at a decent hour, but no there is no video of the track and field. Not even video after the event already happened. I bought a new computer just to watch the olympics on the internet. It is great I can watch Grecko Roman Wrestling, shooting, cycling, handball, and many other sports. But no track and field. I understand them holding back the 100 meters and things like that. But come on let us watch the steeplechase on the internet.
Stop hording. Let us watch. This is just BS, you are making enough money on Michael Phelps. By the way, I think the other guy got in there before him and he his going to lose that 7th medal.

NBC olympic coverage I had hi hopes for providing the internet coverage. But I did not realize the events I wanted to watch would be blocked. This is upsetting me.

1 comments:

Lycaon said...

I am with you on the Phelps thing but as I live in England we do get a lot of coverage on the olympics.I will be watching the start of the women's marathon at 0.30 sunday morning.Anyway happy running. Claude