7.09.2008

Did my run tonight, not as bad as I feared. Although, it was a little on the humid side and it looked like it was going to rain. I waited till like 7:30 to go. I am starting to really like the Nike vomero's. Its a real nice ride. I have been searching for a good road shoe for a couple months. I don't like the new glycerin, the ride is different than last years glycerin. I love Brooks shoes, but the glycerin was not working. So I had been running In the Brooks Cascadia, I love that shoe it worked great for Grandmas training. Had some good races in it, especially the Brooklyn half and healthy kidney 10k. The Cadcadia is a trial shoe and I thought I could get away with it. But for grandmas it did not hold up for 26.2. It was too firm for roads of Minnesota. The Tuesday after Grandmas I stopped at the NY running company to try some new shoes on. I compared the vomero with the nimbus and the vomero felt to me to have a better ride and fit my foot better. Overall I will have to see how it does over the long run and on long runs.

0 comments: