7.11.2008

Yesterday was a good day. Good run at about 7:30. 7 miles in about 1:02 pretty descent for weekday training run. I think my training times are faster on the afternoon or evening training runs versus Early morning training runs. Last night was a strange night. I got home at around 8:30, relaxed and had a couple of dale pales ale. That is a good beer. Anyway, I stayed up later than I had in months, watched Letterman and Connan. Letterman ripped Paris Hilton, that was pretty funny.

This morning I had the opportunity to take my cat Priscilla to the vet. That is fun, taking the cat on the bus to vet. It was ok, but it is extremely expensive $230. They wanted me to pay $300 to have her teeth cleaned.

Listening to the radio about food at the ball game, I had shout out for the Reds for serving Veggie Dogs.

Today is cross training, I am about to go to the gym and go the exercises bike. I hate doing stuff in place. But I have no room for a bike in my apartment.

0 comments: