7.22.2008

I got stuck on an elevator this morning. Boy that was fun, it was fucking hot. The stupid building worker could not even call the fire department or repair man. We had to to someone we knew to go to the fire station to get us out. I hate elevators and sure I am glad I do not have some corporate job in which I would have to take an elevator everyday. That sucked, but it was kind of funny. This one lady was freaking out because we had like 12 people stuck in the elevator and the last guy to get on the elevator was pretty fat and bald. The lady lost her shit when we got off the elevator, but did not say anything while we were on the elevator. I was annoyed because, I always thought when you get stuck on the elevator you get to climb out the hatch, but in reality that does not happen. But it is a good story, and it was only for like 30 minutes.

1 comments:

W Brown said...

it was hot