7.09.2008

I have been thinking about my 8 mile ran that slacked on yesterday. I have an issue, its summer, I am a teacher. I have been going to this web 2.0 in the classroom workshop which is done at 2pm. I do not really want to wake up early to avoid the heat. Hell, its summer and I want to sleep in. I would love to run at 3 or 4 but its too hot, the mayor still lets the cars in Central Park. I want to run without cars, I want to run when it is not hot, and I want to sleep in. What would be the solution. I do not know. I am thinking of doing a suicide run at like 4 when it is the hottest point of the day. I also want to do my cross training for Wednesday in which I will go to the TBC (total body conditioning class) at NYSPC. I think it will be a good workout and I will feel better. I guess I could run on the treadmill, but I hate treadmills with a Passion. There are really boring, the only way I will run on treadmill is if there is a must see show on TV like a football game, worlds series or 24. Something on the TV to remind me that I am not running in place.

I think I will either do the suicide run in the heat or go at like 7pm. I need to get back on track. I ran Grandmas over two weeks ago and need to get back on track for Chicago. I am done doing the post marathon lazies. Something I have perfected after each fall marathon. This next year I think I will try the multiple marathon plan to keep in shape.

0 comments: